Austin, TX – Crash with Injuries on US-183 at E Ben White Blvd

Austin, TX – Crash with Injuries on US-183 at E Ben White Blvd

Austin, TX (November 18, 2023) – A motor vehicle accident reported in the Austin area left two people injured. At around 10:20 p.m. on November 15, the Austin Travis County EMS and police responded to the scene of an accident on US Highway 183.

Reports provided by the Austin Police Department show that two vehicles were involved in a head-on collision in the 900 block of the roadway. The incident caused delays near Ben White Boulevard as emergency crews worked to clear the scene.

Two people were injured as a result of the crash. One victim was pinned inside the vehicle and had to be moved by the firefighters. The two victims, both identified as adults, were transported to St. David’s South Austin Medical Center with potentially serious injuries. The crash is currently being investigated.

We hope those harmed in this accident are able to recover quickly.

Car Accidents in Texas

Car accidents take place every day in Texas. Many of these crashes result in injuries for those involved. Unfortunately, statistics show that nearly 20,000 people are severely hurt in automobile crashes across our state each year. The overwhelming aftermath of an automobile collision can be quite difficult to deal with. Painful physical and emotional injuries are only made worse by the financial consequences that crashes bring. After being hurt in a car crash, there are a few things that you need to do to ensure your rights and well-being are protected.

What to Do After a Crash

There are a few things that you always want to do after a car accident. These include:

  • Report the Crash: After being involved in a crash, you want to contact law enforcement immediately. You want police to respond to the scene of the accident to create a report. The report will help you when it comes to filing a claim.
  • Gather Information: You want to get information from everyone involved in the accident. You need their names, insurance information, and contact information. Get information from witnesses as well.
  • Get Medical Attention: Seek medical attention for any injuries you have suffered. Even if you do not feel like you suffered an injury, you still need to go through a medical evaluation to protect your rights.
  • Contact a Lawyer: Contact a personal injury lawyer right away. An attorney will be able to guide you through the legal process and help you seek compensation for any damages you have suffered.

Call Our Legal Team Today

At The Law Offices of Troy A. Brookover, we understand the devastating impact a car accident can have on individuals and families. That is why our team of compassionate and skilled Texas personal injury lawyers are dedicated to protecting your rights and fighting for the justice you deserve. Through conducting thorough investigations, advocating for fair compensation, and holding those responsible accountable, we strive to provide our clients with the financial resources they need to cover their losses and damages. If you have been hurt as a result of a motor vehicle accident, contact our Texas personal injury law firm for a free consultation by calling 210-226-2000 at your earliest convenience. Our team is available to help you protect your rights and get justice.

Note: The content of this post is derived from secondary sources available to our team. These encompass various outlets such as local news, police reports, eyewitness testimonies, and social media, among others. While we strive for accuracy, we haven’t independently confirmed every detail related to the incident. If you come across any discrepancies, please bring them to our attention promptly for rectification. We are open to post removal upon request.

Disclaimer: This post is purely informational and does not serve as a call for business. The information presented here should not be interpreted as legal or medical counsel. Additionally, the accompanying photograph is illustrative and was not captured at the actual site of the incident.