Accident Reconstruction Lawyer in San Antonio, TX
In serious accidents involving multiple vehicles, an accident reconstructionist may be used to determine how an accident occurred. An accident reconstruction specialist can analyze the chain of events leading to a crash and produce a visual presentation to show the accident occurred. A San Antonio personal injury attorney may hire an accident reconstruction specialist to show financial liability when developing a car accident injury claim.
If you were seriously injured in a car accident in San Antonio caused by another driver, contact the Law Offices of Troy A. Brookover immediately. Attorney Troy Brookover has 30 years of legal experience and is proud to have recovered millions in compensation for injured Texans like you. Troy’s previous experience defending insurers provides insight into how insurance companies approach claims and offers an advantage in resolving car accident claims. We don’t charge any fees unless we recover compensation for you. Call us today at 210-941-1515 for a free case review with an accident reconstruction lawyer.
Why Hire a Reconstruction Lawyer After a Car Collision?
Recovering maximum compensation after a San Antonio auto accident requires robust evidence to support your claim. Evidence such as accident reports, photos from the crash scene, eyewitness accounts, and surveillance footage may not be adequate on its own.
An accident reconstruction lawyer works to synthesize the evidence into a compelling story about what happened and who is financially responsible. You could walk away with far less than you deserve without a persuasive argument for how the other driver caused the crash. Turn to a San Antonio lawyer who can work with forensic specialists to reconstruct the crash and show that the other driver was to blame.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Troy A. Brookover for the Reconstruction of Your Accident?
The right car accident reconstruction attorney can make a significant difference in your case, but how do you know which attorney is right for you? Here are a few reasons to choose the Law Offices of Troy A. Brookover for your case:
- Industry experience– Attorney Troy Brookover has more than 30 years of legal experience, including several years as an insurance defense lawyer. That experience helps him understand how insurers think and what it takes to achieve a favorable outcome in an accident case.
- Personalized attention– As a sole practitioner, attorney Troy Brookover handles each case to provide clients with the attention they deserve. This approach helps us understand your needs and provide better legal representation in your case.
- Proven results– No matter how much experience an attorney has or how impressive their credentials are, what ultimately matters is the results they achieve for their clients. Our firm has recovered millions in compensation for injured Texans, and we will fight for every dollar in your case.
How an Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Can Benefit Your Case
In Texas, a driver who causes an accident is responsible for its costs. But it’s not always clear who is to blame for a collision. If fault in a serious accident is disputed, an accident reconstruction attorney can show how the collision occurred and why the other driver must pay you for the harm you have suffered.
Furthermore, not every accident is a single driver’s fault. For example, suppose a driver changes lanes without signaling and strikes a speeding motorist who cannot slow down in time to avoid a collision. In this case, an insurance company or court must apportion fault to each driver to determine who gets compensation.
Under Texas law, accident victims can still recover compensation if they contributed to the crash, as long as they aren’t more to blame than other at-fault parties. However, compensation is reduced per the victim’s degree of fault, meaning someone who is 25 percent to blame for a crash could recover 75 percent of their losses. That’s why you need a crash reconstruction lawyer on your side. They know how to put as much blame on the other driver as possible, knowing that each percentage point of fault the other driver bears means more money for you.
How Much Does a Lawyer Charge for a Reconstruction?
Our firm does not charge upfront fees for personal injury cases. Instead, we get paid a percentage of whatever compensation we recover for you. Using this fee structure helps us provide quality legal representation to anyone who needs our services, regardless of their financial resources.
Types of Accident Reconstruction Presentations
There are different ways accident reconstruction lawyers can effectively present their findings, including:
- 2-D or 3-D animations– A 2-D or 3-D animation uses physical evidence from the scene to create a visual account of the incident occurring. This can help an insurer, judge, or jury decide who caused an accident and who should receive compensation.
- Charts and diagrams– Pie charts, bar graphs, and other diagrams can highlight key findings from a forensic accident reconstruction and present them in an easy-to-understand format.
- Medical drawings– Anatomical diagrams can illustrate how a crash caused specific injuries, which can bolster your case for compensation.
A skilled lawyer can use legal animations and accident reconstruction presentations to demonstrate the financial liability of another driver in an accident case and increase settlement offers.
Get Legal Help from an Experienced Accident Reconstruction Lawyer Near You
Attorney Troy Brookover uses the tools of accident reconstruction to help clients pursue fair compensation after a collision caused by another driver’s negligence. He knows what is at stake for you if you are struggling with a serious injury and how important your case is to your future. Call 210-941-1515 or visit our contact page for a free consultation with an accident reconstruction lawyer.